EXPERT RECRUITERS is the GEDI Division specialized in the search and selection of qualified personnel with high potential.
For a chemical multinational company we’re looking for a
PROCESS ENGINEER – EXTRUSION SPECIALIST
The fundamental purpose is to assure the management of the right manufacturing processes in order to realize good and qualitative industrial measures of products, as defined by Dispersion Science Lab and Operations. Assure the respect of EHS rules and evaluate the production processes in order to avoid injuries, spills and other EHS issues. Work together with Production, QC, Engineering and Technical teams in order to define root causes analysis and corrective actions concerning the Out of Specs/Stop of Sales batches and to perform processes optimization in terms of production efficiency, costs and yield loss.
- Define production methodology and follow the new products industrialization in close cooperation with Technical, Production and QC Lab driving the Industrialization Process procedure meetings coordinating actions and milestones approval.
- Assess the best choice between the available equipments/processes defining production cycles in agreement with technical goals, quality, costs and lead-time.
- Assure the respect of EHS rules and evaluate the production process and equipments in order to avoid injuries, spills and other EHS issues.
- Cooperate with Engineering department in order to define new investment plans concerning new equipments or new production lines; follow the new equipments start up and define best practice and operative procedures.
- Organize trainings for Production operators.
- Actively participate in root causes analysis and corrective actions concerning the Out of Specs / Stop of Sales batches in cooperation with Production, QC and Technical people and follow the corrective action plan implementation.
- Support to Manufacturing and Technical laboratory for dispersion/grinding/extrusion tests on pilot plant giving clear indications and goals to Dispersion Science Lab (DSL) for trial optimization providing technical explanation and support for results discussion.
- OPM Routings management for new products/ SKU and periodical routings update for production costs definition.
- Work with Operations & Engineering in order to find solutions for the productivity improvement of Milan plant together taking into consideration costs and material loss.
- Verify and ensure the respect of products process parameters.
- Participate with colleagues of other functions (Operations, Maintenance & Engineering, and Quality) in order to find solutions for a cost reduction of productivity process.
- Support Process & scale up mgr in order to elaborate the budget for technical investments.
Good chemical knowledge and good analytical skills
Knowledge on technical evaluation (equipments and processes)
Paint production experience, knowledge on products and production processes
Extrusion processes experience
Good understanding of all EHS Policies, Procedures and Standards and their practical applications
English and Office programs knowledge.
Bachelor or Master degree in chemical engineering preferred or similar degree
4 years experience in manufacturing and industrial production departments. Experience in plastic Extrusion Process would be a plus.
Contract & Compensation: Permanent contract – Compensation package to be define in relation to seniority of the candidate.
Place of work: Milan
L’offerta di lavoro è rivolta a persone di entrambi i sessi. Se interessati inviare il proprio cv (formato word) a email@example.com con specifica autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali ai sensi del D.Lgs. 196/2003 e secondo il Regolamento Europeo UE n. 679/2016. Aut. Min. 20707 RS – 28/12/06
EXPERT RECRUITERS – GEDI SRL, Corso Tassoni 4, 10143 – TORINO Tel. 011/75.20.26. www.gedisrl.it